- Price Range:
Recommended Reviews for Zara
2 reviews in English
Review from Liron T.
- 43 friends
I'm a big fan of fun and unique clothing - Zara doesn't have any of that. What they do have, however, is a wide range of "smart casual" items, respectable evening wear and all-around pieces.
My observations about Zara:
- It's more expensive than H&M but the build quality of the items is considerably better.
- They have excellent faux leather pieces. My favorite jacket is a Zara faux leather.
- All the shoes here are either flats or sky-high heels (around 10cm and higher). If you're looking for low heels, look elsewhere.
- Zara is the place to go if you like grays, browns, black and eggplant/maroons.
- Service here (and at the Tel Aviv branch, when I visited) is non-existant. You better have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for when you come in here.
Overall, a good, solid shop to visit for those never-fail items. BUT, if you're like me and like to have fun with your clothing, I recommend checking out some other shops nearby (American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Thomas i Punkt).
Review from Qype User (filcha…)
- 305 friends
- Qype User filcha…
Pretty decent Zara on the main shopping drag on Hamburg, just down from the central station. It's best to avoid like the plague on Saturdays and just nip out at lunch if you want a less stressful shopping experience. They have a consistently good and reasonably priced range of winter coats, hence why I've got my last 3 there!