I have recently discovered this new way of doing some exercises it is fun and you get awesome results with your body. I have started the class here and it's going really well. Our instructor is great and I can't wait for the next session to come.
Latin Soul is the real Latino Dance & fitness experience led by Colombian Fredy Montero. Our classes are taught by a team of trained dancers from different backgrounds making our Zumba, Salsa & Tango lessons authentic and different. Be aware our classes are highly addictive and you run the risk of meeting lots of new friendly people!
We cater for all levels and ages... come and join the party!
Established in 2004.
Latin Soul Dance & Fitness Ltd was founded by Colombian Fredy Montero with the aim to offer authentic and fun Latin dance lessons and get fit classes.
* Jan 2010 - After several years of teaching and performing we decided to introduce our students to Zumba as it fitted perfectly with our company aim. We started teaching at local gyms.
* Feb 2010 - Fredy opened his first Zumba with Latin Soul class to which 4 people turned up.
* June 2010 - Latin Soul moved to Woodhouse College. Thousands of dance addicts have danced with us ever since!
* Dec 2010 - First Xmas Zumba Party, tickets sold out in 1 week. Parties only get better and better!
* Charity events: together with your help we have raised thousands of pounds for different charities including Young Epilepsy, North London Hospice and more.
Our family keeps growing every week and we thank you all for your loyalty and continued support. Come and say hello :)
Fredy was born Freyderman Montero Ramirez in Cali, Colombia. At the age of 3, Fredy was known as "that little boy that freestyles to the sounds of the choir outside the church" this was a sign of his connection to music and the beginning of his addiction to dancing.
Fredy and his family moved to London when he was 12, it didn't take long for a bbc hypodrome representative to spot Fredy's talent who invited him to perform at the international talent festival.
From a young age, his ambition was to inspire others to learn Latin Dance Rhythms and has been teaching since 2002, and founded Latin Soul Dance & Fitness Ltd in 2004.
Since then, Latin Soul Dance & Fitness has gone from strength to strength, and Fredy now works on major projects for TV, (most recently for the BBC), charities such as MENCAP, and corporate events. His most recent project was in summer 2013, when he performed and taught Salsa to over 4,000 people for the highly publicised "Future Cinema Dirty Dancing" event.
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.