This place is BRILLIANT!! Seriously.
I came here with a large group of girly friends in the afternoon on a weekend full of madness (my hen party- eep...) The venue is actually on my route walking home from work, so I have wandered past countless times, but I had no idea something so fun was located here. Being locked in a room with your friends to solve puzzles doesn't really sound (to me) like it could be that good, but OH MY GOODNESS it was such a giggle (and a challenge!)
- The hints are great. You can tell they are keen to help you, and sometimes they are funny...although one of the hints was "listen to mum" when my sister was working out a clue. I think she was slightly offended. Oops.
- They split us into small teams, three groups tried the murder mystery room, and one group tried the zen room. They both sound awesome.
- I can't tell you more than that, because it's more fun if you turn up without knowing what is about to happen.
- It is all just so clever!
- The two staff that run it are reeeeally cute, and they are getting married soon. Give them hugs because they are so lovely.
- We managed it with terrible hangovers, so I have a feeling most people can manage it if they work together!!
My team finished and escaped the room with 44 seconds to spare. YES!!
You are 'locked' in a room. You have clues everywhere, hidden objects to find and things to unlock. You have one hour to open the door! GO!
So I can't really go into any more detail without spoiling it for you. Needless to say, the hour flew by and we opened the door with only 2.5 minutes to spare.
Great for a bit of team building. No special skills required apart from being able to find things, spot connections and work as a team.
Apparently, these are HUGE in Hungary but this is the only place you can do it in London.
RESERVATIONS ESSENTIAL AND WELL IN ADVANCE
Definitely check it out - a unique and amazing experience :)
I went with a group of friends for my birthday and had an excellent time.
The challenges were tough but we managed to complete the tasks set. You definitely need to work as a team if you want to complete this.
Great fun! I couldn't believe how much fun was searching for clues and solving the puzzles! Better than looking for hidden Xmas presents through the house :) We'll be definitely coming back for the second room!
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.