Are you kidding me?
Get ready for the rant of the century.
Foxtons: you are my nemesis. We were morons who rented a managed apartment from them. We will never be so foolish again. And here are the top 5 out of 9 zillion reasons why Foxtons is the worst:
1. When we moved in, there was no electricity, and it took them 2 days to figure out why.
2. There was also no hot water.
3. Our water heater was broken from the start, and 3 repairmen were sent out on 3 separate occasions to check on it. Foxtons refused to replace it until our next door neighbours filed a complaint with the council because our water heater was so noisy it was waking them up in the mornings and shaking our shared wall. Seriously.
4. When they finally fixed the water heater, we had NO HOT WATER FOR 10 DAYS.
5. The people who answer the phones and deal with complaints are completely incompetent. Case in point: we call to say "What are we supposed to do without heat or hot water during a snow storm?" and they say "Uhhhh." Yeah, thanks.
I actually thought I might have been a bit harsh with my last review but it seems not. The plumber we have been waiting on still hasnt shown and yes I blame foxtons because they gave out wrong numbers for us to be contacted on. Yesterday i stayed in but nothing and this morning I stayed in and nothing. I did have a message on my voice mail informing me they would like to have a valuation and a viewing today shall they just pick up the keys?? And here I am expecting the plumber only. My husband had told 2 different agents 'not without notice first' when they rang him first. yet they thought they would try me anyway. Maybe they wont bother with me anymore since they had to hang up on me before I got too carried away..The rent is going to be increased when our lease is up. Unprofessional, incompetent, too many of them with too many departments. I now wont be able to relax when Im on my way home from anywhere until we leave in December, just incase they are here.
You have been warned
Putney estate agents. Foxtons Estate Agents offer property sales and lettings in and around Putney, including Barnes, Castelnau, Earlsfield, Mortlake, Roehampton and Wandsworth.
Established in 1981.
Founded in 1981, Foxtons started life in Notting Hill. Over the years Foxtons has become well-known for embracing change. The forward-thinking, innovative attitude is designed to offer professional, efficient service on a more friendly level.