Terrible experience. I went there for a simple manicure 10GBP, shape and polish. They advertise as a 10 minutes manicure but:
- they were late = it happens but when you actually made an appointment during your lunch break ponctuality is key
- After spending 20 minutes on shapping my nail, they offer only 4 colours of nail poilish. Not even a quality one such as essie or opi that you find in any good places.
- She then wanted to apply the colour (RED!) directly on my nails, without protective base.
- I asked for a layer of base first and she suggested to put some pink nail polish first.
- I left then, as I had wasted enough time and money ( I did pay at the beginning)
They did not see what was the issue, and seemed to not understand why I left
I do for the same price manicue at nail spa on paddington street and get a way better service.
Hair Cuts for Men
Shampoo colours for men to fade the white hairs away
Hair Cuts and Colouring for women
Manicure and Shellac gel nail polish
Established in 2006.
Grade 2 listed part of an old bank with the door number of 5 and a half
Very friendly and happy, always welcoming every one with a very Big smile .
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.