I normally only get my hair cut once a year or when I must as I have always had very bad experiences with getting my hair cut but with a family wedding coming up, I thought I should get a trim. I found Forever us online from this website and even with two reviews it still got 5 Stars so I thought I would give it a go. Its a small salon but the staff were great! And the advice I received on what cut would suit me and how to keep my hair healthy was so useful. I love my hair, nothing went wrong, good experience and will absolutely go back before next year :) Thanks Jacqui!
Terrible experience. I went there for a simple manicure 10GBP, shape and polish. They advertise as a 10 minutes manicure but:
- they were late = it happens but when you actually made an appointment during your lunch break ponctuality is key
- After spending 20 minutes on shapping my nail, they offer only 4 colours of nail poilish. Not even a quality one such as essie or opi that you find in any good places.
- She then wanted to apply the colour (RED!) directly on my nails, without protective base.
- I asked for a layer of base first and she suggested to put some pink nail polish first.
- I left then, as I had wasted enough time and money ( I did pay at the beginning)
They did not see what was the issue, and seemed to not understand why I left
I do for the same price manicue at nail spa on paddington street and get a way better service.
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.