Went there for a Kerastraight treatment that supposedly should straighten you hair. A colleague had done it at Another salon in Central London and worked perfectly. I had it done at Forever Us and it just didn't work at all. And my hair is only slightly wavy, so not that difficult a job really. Anyway, after spending £80 for the treatment plus tip plus almost £40 for the shampoo and conditioner needed to maintain the effect of the treatment, I was gutted that it didn't work. The explanation that I got from the salon owner, who at least replied promptly to my emai, is that it works differently on different hair and that the more you do the more it works. I felt cheated since it just didn't work. She only offered to do it again for half the price. After the bad experience the first time I thought half the price was just not good enough. This was a local hairdresser and could have become a regular one for me but after that experience I'll never go again.
Terrible experience. I went there for a simple manicure 10GBP, shape and polish. They advertise as a 10 minutes manicure but:
- they were late = it happens but when you actually made an appointment during your lunch break ponctuality is key
- After spending 20 minutes on shapping my nail, they offer only 4 colours of nail poilish. Not even a quality one such as essie or opi that you find in any good places.
- She then wanted to apply the colour (RED!) directly on my nails, without protective base.
- I asked for a layer of base first and she suggested to put some pink nail polish first.
- I left then, as I had wasted enough time and money ( I did pay at the beginning)
They did not see what was the issue, and seemed to not understand why I left
I do for the same price manicue at nail spa on paddington street and get a way better service.
Hair Cuts for Men
Shampoo colours for men to fade the white hairs away
Hair Cuts and Colouring for women
Manicure and Shellac gel nail polish
Established in 2006.
Grade 2 listed part of an old bank with the door number of 5 and a half
Very friendly and happy, always welcoming every one with a very Big smile .
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.