1. I ordered a Hummer and we got something else, not quite sure what it was but it was pretty old and knackered and missed the point. I was completely under the understanding I was ordering a specific car and was offered no apology or explanation as to what had changed.
2. It was meant to sit 18 people, we were 16 people and 1 person had to sit on the floor. There is no way 18 adults could have fitted in this thing.
3. The journey was well over an hour and I would have thought it was not unreasonable to stop for a comfort break. Although he was asked to pull into a garage on a number of increasingly desperate occasions the driver refused, even though there were plenty of opportunities. As a result 4 people had to jump out at traffic lights on the way into London as the only way of getting done what needed to be done.
4. I was told we would be getting TWO magnums of Champagne for the journey. As a result I did not organise any drinks. Anyway, I kind of thought it might actually be REAL Champagne although I could have clarified this when I booked I assumed they would know what champagne is. What I wasn't ready for was only the ONE magnum of something that was so far away from anything close to champagne it might as well have been tomato juice. It was 5.5% very sweet and very warm. I kind of expected a fridge or something.?
5. The back electric windows did not work and could only be opened by the driver, which he was not very keen to do and had to be asked about 5 times each time.
6. There was nothing close to aircon just warm smelly air was the only option.
7. I had a go at the driver at the end to explain how unhappy I was. He told me that he was upset because his wife, who was in the front with him, had been offended by the bad language. Well, I can tell you that my wife would be offended if I took her to work with me, and I work in an office, not driving a limo full of drunk people on stag and hen parties. I am sorry to say I didn't feel too guilty.
8. Anyway, the less important things were that one telly was smashed up and none of them actually worked, the ceiling was starting to fall off, several people claimed they could smell urine, the electrics cut out twice for about 10 minutes each time (no neon was not that much of a problem) and there was an almost dangerous burning smell at the back in slow moving traffic (I think it was the brakes but maybe the electrics) . Needless to say the driver wasn't interested in any of this when I told him and just started explaining how he didn't like his job and was being pushed too hard.
Worst of all they ignored all my phone calls and letters of complaint.
Long and short of it is avoid this outfit at all costs.
Limousine Hire, Chauffeur Driven Car Hire, Wedding Car Hire London, Executive Coach Hire
Established in 2005.
Easy Limo is authorised and regulated by Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
for the carry of passengers (Licence Number: PK1102613)
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.