I was very surprised to find excellent Indonesian food in Germany. And it is buffet!!! The restaurant rotate their more than 100 kinds continuously, even we can ask our favorites. Buffet on Heaven!!! I sit (and ate) for 3 hrs there.
I tried all of these below for EUR13,95:
1. soto ayam/chicken soup
2. sate/meat on stick (ayam/chicken, babi/pork, kambing/lamb -- the best of sate, udang/shrimp)
3. gulai kambing/lamb gulasch
4. rendang sapi/beef gulasch
5. ayam garing/fried chicken
6. ayam panggang/grilled chicken
7. nasi goreng/fried rice
8. udang goreng/fried shrimp
9. ikan gurame goreng/fried Tilapia fish
10. capit kepiting/crab finger
11. kangkung cah tauco/vegetable
bubur ketan hitam
I miss: (because too full)
Kodok goreng/fried frog leg and more than hundred others.
From 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
All food taste: 5 Very Good.
Food variety: 5 Unbelievable!
Price: 5 13,95 EUR !!!
Mobility: To reach Iserlohn by public transport is no fun. From Iserlohn train station, the walk is only 5 minutes away to Bali but allow 10 minutes walk back because you hardly can walk while fully loaded.
Recommendation and comment:
Reservation is mandatory if you don't want to be among the 300 disappointed in that week.
This user has arrived from Qype, a European company acquired by Yelp in 2012. We have integrated the two sites to bring you one great local experience.